Tuesday, October 1, 2019

How Many Watch Series Do You Think There Are?



I recently started an online business selling watch collection, and while researching my market, I was overwhelmed at the huge selection of styles and brands available.

You can pick any brand of watchseries to find the different styled watches, color of watch faces, colour of watch rings, Stainless steel watches, gold plated watches even wood watches are readily available. When you get into the expensive selection of watches you discover a completely new range of watches with diamonds, solid gold watches, ceramic, and lots of other precious metal watches and jewel watches that are filled.

The watch moves vary as well from manual to completely electronic with some newer style watches having heart monitors, temperature, rate, and a whole lot of analytic information available. Then you will find dive chains moving down to 4000 Mtr, now that's a long way down but deep sea sailors need reliable watches that can handle the pressure at these depths so that it's great to find a range of watch series which appeal for the individual and all the other divers who like the ocean or cave diving.

Glamorous watchseries compose a sizable part of the business because everyone wants to seem different from the girl next door. New watches come on the market every day so keep watching or searching for your favorite kind of watch, there is something out there to keep you happy when you look at each of the watches available at the moment. I saw a watch another day that has straps going in different directions to tell the time that I was really intrigued about how it works, it would be a real talking point at a party or with your friends.

Initially people could only tell time from sunlight dials that they placed over doors of the houses or businesses, revealing midday and the four phases of sunlight as it travels throughout the day, another forms of clocks for notification time were water clocks, hard to transfer when you were on the move. From the 1500's with the invention of the springs, portable clocks and watches have been created. One locksmith from Germany Peter Henlein created the"Nuremberg Eggs" that could be put on the table instead of being hung in the wall, they just had an hour hand as the minute hand was not introduced until much later and they lost time since the spring unwound however they had been widely popular with the wealthy folks as they were a truly portable timepiece.

With the invention of this humble spring the entire world of watch and clocks series took a giant leap to the forward. Men didn't wear wrist watches back in the 1800's they had been thought to be overly feminine and just women wore them.  Men had a watch on a chain which they kept in the pocket of the vest that was called a fob pocket.  It wasn't until someone tied one of those watches into his wrist with a piece of string so he had kept track of time and keep working that he requested a watchmaker to make a watch he could wear his wrist, two or three lugs were attached to the sides of the watchseries plus a strap was placed on so that he could wear it.

 After the Great War more men were wearing watches as they had done during the war and it became recognized as a tribute to those who'd served their countries on the battle fields so from now on girls were not the only ones sporting watches. By 1920 it was fashionable for men to wear a wristwatch and new designs were being made by an entire range of watchmakers, glass faces were replaced with plastics, different alloys were used for the casing, moment palms were added and the rest is history.

When I was kid, watches weren't really worn by kids unless you were out of the top course since most families could not afford to buy their children a watch, when out playing one day that I recall asking my friend what the time was but neither of us had a watch so that he pulled his sleeve up appeared at his arm and said"A hair passed a freckle" and we burst out laughing, and it reveals how far we have come within a brief time period. How many kids have a watch today?

The first watchseries I got was back in 1960.  Two sailors we knew had only returned from Singapore and introduced back these watches for us as gifts I do recall they didn't last all that long maybe because I didn't understand how to treat or look after it correctly, I probably over-wound it, breaking up the main spring.

A couple of years later I had been given another watch from a close friend of the family he had been an American Pilot also it was a golden Lovably which I have to this day although I do not wear it. Each time that I see or think about it, I see the person who gave me it personally, unfortunately he passed away a short time ago so he along with his watch are always on my mind.

Its funny once you have your wrist watch on, it becomes a part of you, and you do not give another thought daily, you assess it quite frequently for the time doing this activity without even considering it. Then one day you depart from your watch off your wrist and all day that you worry about where you left it and it nags you until it is back on your wrist. One time during my journeys I was at the airport in Paris and needing to freshen up, went into the toilets, took my watch off, and had a quick wash and then walked off leaving my opinion behind.  A couple of minutes later I looked to inspect the time for my flight and no opinion.  I had such a powerful feeling of loss when my opinion was missing for this brief time, it affirmed just how much the watch meant to me.

A couple of months after I was not so lucky. I was on a ferry traveling from Italy to Greece, the same thing occurred, washed my hands, left the watch about the container then went on deck, so I soon realized I had left the watch at the restroom but now once I got back it was gone. I reported it missing and had it broadcast over the ships speakers but the person who took it didn't return it and I felt naked without it in my wrist, '' There was a strong feeling of loss, I guess we all have feelings like this when something is taken away from ussomething we treasure. So look after your Wrist Watches.

Check out this link

The more I look into Watch collection I discover that they certainly have come a very long way from the sundials produced in 500AD to the century we are living in now, visiting the Moon and outside, people love devising new ideas and there is a lot more discoveries to be made about how exactly we calculate TIME along with the humble watch will probably be traveling as quickly as another discovery. Keep inventing.

Click here for more info
https://putlocker2019.tumblr.com/



click here for more info
https://putlocker9217898795.wordpress.com/2019/09/30/watching-moviesfilms-for-freeat-no-cost-and-cheapaffordable-at-putlocker9/




No comments:

Post a Comment